Every carrier claims to value their partners but the innovative and niche-oriented Skyward Specialty has shown over years that they mean it. I feel I have a direct impact on the hospitality program management at Skyward Specialty and that they value my input. That’s worth a lot. We’ve been fortunate to have Skyward Specialty as a hospitality partner during COVID and our underwriter is professional, responsive and always goes the extra mile for us.
We have a broad appetite, including:
- Appliances – manufacturing and installation
- Electronic Goods – including medical devices
- Recreational, Sporting, Athletic Equipment Manufacturing
- Auto, Bus, Truck, Motorcycle, RV, Trailer, and Boat Mfg., including enhancements
- Motors, Pumps, Pipes, Valves – including importers
- Machinery, Conveyor Systems, Material Handling
- Contractors Equipment Rental
- System Integrators
- Commercial Contractors
- Janitorial Contractors
- Rail Car Service and Repair
- Instrument Manufacturing – analytical, calibrating, and measuring
- Accounts with losses
- Restaurants including Liquor in most states
- Occurrence or Claims Made
- Deductible or SIR structures available
- Med Pay: Higher limits available if required by contract
- Mono-line products/completed operations
- Capacity of up to $3,000,000 per occurrence
Exposures Outside of Appetite
- Residential Contractors
- Invasive Medical
- NY Labor Law Coverage
- Accounts that belong in a Standard Market
Submissions should contain standard ACORD applications, any applicable supplemental application, pertinent contractual requirements, and five years of loss history.
Other Solutions Available
Management and Professional Liability
Need a partner to cover a wide variety of professional risks? We offer coverages for executives, architects, engineers, and various other professional risks.
Whether you need coverage for construction or mining or trucking or a plethora of other specialty industries, Skyward Specialty has a solution for you.