Focused industry expertise
Insuring the decisions and actions of architects, engineers, and related professions is one of the most specialized niches out there. Skyward Specialty experts know how to insure this market. We can help you pursue customers of all sizes with a full range of coverages from first dollar defense to project-specific limits.
A partner in your success
With Skyward Specialty, you get a solid underwriting partner that wants to help deliver the smartest solution to you. That means fast risk assessment, fair pricing, smart advice, and great personal service.
Skyward Specialty’s A&E underwriters know their product line, are easy to work with, and consider those tougher accounts which make them invaluable to us.
We offer the full range of admitted professional liability insurance for engineers, architects, and practitioners in related fields.
Competitive Supplementary Payments
- Defendant’s Expense Reimbursement – $1,200 per day up to $6K per claim
- Defense Expense for Professional License, disciplinary proceedings – $25K
- Regulatory Expense Reimbursement (ADA/FHA/OSHA) – up to $25K
- New business application
- 3 years of currently valued company loss runs
- A copy of your current policy declaration page (if available)
Insurance policies are written on a claims-made-and-reported basis with limits up to $5M per claim/$5M aggregate.