Dedicated to your segment
The pest control insurance market doesn’t get much attention from major insurance companies. Skyward Specialty sees it differently. We’re all in to help you cover pest control and lawn care operators with the full range of tailored insurance products, from professional liability to workers’ comp. We’ve partnered with agents in this segment for 40+ years. We know the markets and agents entrust their clients to us because we know the products, we know the regulatory environment, and we’re fiercely loyal.
One Surefire Resource
Forget about shopping around for different types of underwriting for your customers. Skyward Specialty offers all lines of insurance for this market, making it much easier for you and your customers to get comprehensive coverage, conveniently and economically packaged up. They get one bill and easy automatic payments.
As an agent that has done business with Skyward Specialty for a number of years, I can attest to their knowledge of the Pest Control Industry and their unwavering commitment to providing the best service for my customers. I have the confidence that my customers have the coverages needed when I place them in the Exterminator Pro program. It also gives me the ability to build the entire account with one company because they offer all lines of coverage. Just as I have built relationships with my customers, I have also been able to do with the good people at Exterminator Pro.
We offer the complete range of coverages to help agents serve the pest control insurance markets.
Our specialty general liability coverage includes
- Inspections for WDO/I inspections for real estate transactions
- WDO/I treatments, including pre-/post-construction and fumigation
- Continual WDO/I monitoring and baiting
- Lawn and Ornamental treatments
- In-transit and jobsite pollution
- No sub-limits or sunset clauses
- No exclusions for silica-related products
- No restrictions on fumigation or sub-contracted services
- No limits on heat-related bed bug work
We offer a full range of coverage in all states (except Alaska)
- General Liability
- Commercial Auto
- Workers’ Compensation
- Inland Marine (coverage for your mobile equipment)
- Cyber coverage