Focused on energy
Businesses operating in the oil & gas industry face risks unlike those in any other industry, from operational mishaps to contract non-compliance. That’s why Skyward Specialty formed a division to bring our specific energy expertise to this segment. We know our customers and distribution partners need tailored coverages to protect against uncertainties common to this industry, such as sudden and accidental pollution and underground resources and equipment. We help shift these risks by delivering a full range of insurance lines, including general liability, workers' compensation, property coverage, commercial auto, excess liability, inland marine, and more.
Service, service and more service
Skyward Specialty is here for you and your insureds in every way. We will bundle precisely the coverages you need, into a convenient, economic package. We pride ourselves on being accessible and responsive. You get fast answers, flexibility, advocacy, and above all partnership.
Having worked with Skyward Specialty for many years now, I have been extremely impressed with their knowledge of the Oil & Gas Industry. From the Underwriters to the Loss Control Representatives to the Claims Adjusters, Skyward Specialty’s employees all across the board do an excellent job in writing business and servicing business for Oil & Gas accounts. If you need a place for your Oil & Gas accounts, Skyward Specialty is a terrific company to go to.
We offer a complete range of packages to help our customers and distribution partners provide energy insurance protection for their oil and gas businesses.
- A.M. Best rated A-IX (Excellent) carrier(s)
- Admitted Paper
- $5,000 minimum premium on General Liability
- $5,000 minimum premium on Workers’ Compensation
Our coverage options include broad energy industry-specific protection features including
- Property and Inland Marine
- General Liability
- Auto Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Excess Liability
Skyward Specialty Oil & Gas coverage extensions include (but are not limited to)
- Underground Resources and Equipment
- Pollution – Sudden and Accidental (Time Element)
- Additional Insured
- Primary Non-Contributory
- Waiver of Subrogation
Skyward Specialty Oil & Gas Product Advantages
- Quick response to submissions
- Follow form Excess Liability coverage
- Dedicated claims staff
- Expert loss control services
- Tailored coverage for the oil patch
- Over 100 years of combined underwriting experience
Skyward Specialty Oil & Gas Available Limits
- General Liability – up to $1,000,000 occurrence/$2,000,000 aggregate
- Pollution – $1,000,000 Limit
- Auto Liability – $1,000,000 CSL
- Excess Liability limits up to $5,000,000
- Excess is follow form for both GL and Pollution.
- Limits in excess of $5,000,000 up to a $10,000,000 max can be entertained on an account by account basis.
Skyward Specialty Oil & Gas Submission Requirements
- Appropriate questionnaire and complete Accord application.
- Completed questionnaire from another company is acceptable as long as all underwriting information needed has been provided to us.
- Representation of loss experience for the last 5 years or as long as applicant has been in business.
- Operational narrative is beneficial in expediting the underwriting process.
- Minimum 3 years in business