A partnership of winning
The Skyward Specialty approach is to craft trucking liability and damage coverage to make insurance more affordable for our insureds, and easier for our distribution partners. Finding this balance is key, and it takes a partnership built on trust and a drive to think outside what is expected. That’s why we partner with only a handful of producers across the country. Agents and their insureds count on Skyward Specialty because we stand by their side no matter what. We take extra steps to educate them on ways to run safer and mitigate expensive losses.
If an insured experiences a loss, we jump into action, sending our experts out immediately to handle the claim. From Skyward Specialty, you and your insureds can expect fair adjusting and complete transparency, all day every day.
We offer liability and damage insurance packages to help provide strong and affordable coverage to commercial trucking customers.
- A.M. Best rated A-IX (Excellent) carrier(s)
- Exclusive distribution channel
- Auto Liability
- Auto Physical Damage
- General Liability
- Occupational Accident Insurance
Coverage Extensions (include, but are not limited to)
- Pollution Liability - Broadened Coverage with Sublimit for Covered Autos
- Additional Insured
- Primary Non-Contributory
- Waiver of Subrogation
- Dedicated claims staff
- Emergency Response & Quick Strike Claims Teams
- General Liability – up to $1,000,000 occurrence/$2,000,000 aggregate
- Auto Liability – $1,000,000 CSL
- Appropriate Supplemental and complete Accord application.
- A completed questionnaire from another company is acceptable if all underwriting information needed has been provided to us.
- Representation of loss experience for the current and five prior years or as long as the applicant has been in business.
- An Operational narrative is beneficial in expediting the underwriting process.
- Minimum 3 years in business
- New ventures on a limited basis