Different makes a difference
Skyward Specialty is not like mainstream insurance companies, in a good way. In fact, we’re different from most others in our industry in just about every way. We have the spirit of a start-up with the security of nearly a billion dollars in written premium. If you are looking to make a difference in our customers’ lives and in your career, you have come to the right place. Build your career at Skyward Specialty and here’s what you can expect.
- Lively Collaboration
- We are high-performing individuals who make each other better by sharing ideas and working as a team to spark greater success.
- Professional Treatment
- If you’re hired here, you’re already an accomplished professional. As such, you will be treated with trust and respect to allow you to perform at your highest level and to put your expertise into play.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- We do not aspire to become a big wooly mammoth of an insurance company. We are scrappy, nimble, creative and ready to rock.
- Strategic Career Growth
We are a learning organization where employees are given the latest tools and technology to expand their skill sets. With our SkyHigh® employees are empowered to strategically grow their career skyward.
- Specialty Focus
- We are not trying to be everything to everybody. We are focused on being the best and ruling the markets we serve.
- Impassioned Inclusion
- We avidly seek a rich diversity of thought, backgrounds and perspectives. Every one of us makes everyone else better.
Talent Takes Us Higher
If you want to build a great company, hire great people. That’s the approach we take at Skyward Specialty.
We know the backbone of our success is the talent we have working hard for our clients each and every day. That’s why we’ve made a commitment to hiring the best talent and letting them do what they do best — build innovative solutions for our clients.
As an employer of choice, we offer a workplace where leaders can grow and build something they’re proud of. Watch Executive Vice President and Chief Claims Officer, Sean Duffy, explain why talent is the difference at Skyward Specialty.
See Current Openings
Check out positions that are open now, but also be sure to check back often. We are a fast-moving Company, and we’re building a top-tier team to drive that growth.